SchnauzerLogic Radio show
Episode 68 – notes:
It is a great pleasure to write the show notes of SchnauzerLogic after such a long break. And the pleasure is getting even greater when we know that Episode 68 from the history of the show was A LOT of fun.
All of the “suspects”, our dear friends were there – at Robin’s house or on the phone line. Sheri, Parviz, John DeKoven, Sean, Jason and Ken. All (or almost?) every best friend of SchnauzerLogic Radio show was there to participate in this first chapter after a rest that lasted more than anybody has ever expected.
But let we focus on what was all about in Episode 68;
1. As we already mentioned it - LOTS of laugh and fun - all the time and about everything. Having fun in front of the microphone is not something new for SchnauzerLogic, but this time it was really hard for all of the people invited to stay serious for at least a couple of minutes.
2. However, there was still time for quite serious themes including politics, social networks, pop culture, new music, Bluetooth devices (all of you that didn’t listen the show yet, what are you waiting for?!) and so on. Sean and Jason gave interesting information about their life and work – everything recent that happened with them. If we have to be honest – we have tried to make a picture of what was going on in the life of everybody on Episode 68 for the past 18-20 months. Obama, Twitter, Facebook, the lack of popularity for MySpace, did we forget something? Oh, Michael Jackson’s death, of course. Everybody thinks the same about this case – it was THE event of the year! However - all of the guests gave their opinion about the recent events in the USA (including Jay Leno’s recent attempts), while they were not laughing their asses off!
3. John introduced his comedy show center – the Bunjo’s. We’re now pretty sure that this place is worth visiting and while you are figuring out when to go – you can become fan of its Facebook profile.
4. Ken Turetzky on the phone gave us interesting information about his recent work or should we say it “lack” of work? ;) Also, we realized that he had serious health problems, which (thank God!) are now gone. Also, we found some time to hear one of his songs – “Let Love In” which can be found on his official site.
5. Parviz is no longer a plumber because the “plumber guild” is not doing its job very well. But we are confident that he will find a better job without having to take money “under the table”, as he said he can.
6. Finally but not by importance – Robin gave us an important advice how to survive when we have serious issues such as his health problems from the last couple of years. Total ignorance of bad people and acceptance of yourself – in the way that you want to be, no matter what anybody else is thinking of you.
That was Episode 68 from SchnauzerLogic Radio show just in few words, but they can not describe the joy to be back online. The pleasure was indescribable!
Until next time!
Tell The Truth
And Don't Be Attached To The Outcome